OFS 500 ; OFS 1000
PRINTER FOR STEEL, METAL, RUBBER, PLASTIC, GLASS, FABRICS and other materials.
Offset marking on the production line or in retake.
- Three mechanically synchronized wheels with anti-inversion bearings (an inking roller attached to an ink container, exchangeable, a character-carrying wheel and a drive wheel to compose the text to mark).
- Printing metres of development possibility: 500 mm or 1000 mm (more on demand).
- Marking on the top or the bottom, vertically and horizontally.
- Height of characters on one or several lines up to 100 mm (more on demand).
- Maximum speed of printing: 4 metres / second.
- Movement by friction with the product to mark (synchronization on demand).
On demand: Mechanization or motorization with electronic variator of speed or stops with fixed points for single, repetitive, continuous or discontinuous marking (measuring).
- Delivered with or without a hinged cover (security and dustproof).
- Evaporation proof ink container.
- Rapid dismantling of the ink container (for quick cleaning or quick color change, etc), without tools.
- The ink container is available with remote control automatic refilling (on demand).
- The use of semi-thick, quick-drying marking material (ink) is possible.
- The use of UV ink for immediate drying is possible.
Within 1 to 2 months of order confirmation receipt.
- Automatic punch.
- A printer-rest or a complete frame.
- System to guide the product under the marker.
- Automatic height setting or automatic offline system.