DI 500 ; DI 706 ; DI 1000
PRINTER FOR STEEL, METAL, RUBBER, PLASTIC, GLASS, FABRICS and other materials.
Direct marking on the production line or in retake.
- Two mechanically synchronized wheels with anti-inversion bearings.
- Printing metres of development possibility: 500 mm, 352 mm or 1000 mm (more on demand).
- Marking on all sides, vertically and horizontally.
- Height of characters on one or several lines up to 95 mm (more on demand).
- Maximum speed of printing: 4 metres / second.
- Movement by friction with the product to mark (synchronization on demand).
On demand: Mechanization or motorization with electronic variator of speed or stops with fixed points for single, repetitive, continuous or discontinuous marking (measuring).
- Delivered with or without a hinged cover (security and dustproof).
- Evaporation proof ink container.
- Rapid dismantling of the ink container (for quick cleaning or quick color change, etc), without tools.
- The ink container is available with remote control automatic refilling (on demand).
- The use of semi-thick, quick-drying marking material (ink) is possible.
- The use of UV ink for immediate drying is possible.
Within 1 to 2 months of order confirmation receipt.
- Automatic punch.
- A printer-rest or a complete frame.
- System to guide the product under the marker.
- Automatic height setting or automatic offline system.
In order for us to give you an estimate suited to your needs, do not hesitate to fill our online technical form or to send us your specifications via email.